100 Hours Online Traditional Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
Course Duration: 13 Days.
If you are a beginner or just looking to start a profeesional journey in Yoga 100 Hours online kundalini yoga teacher training course will be the best option for you. Ishavasyam Yoga School is one the few schools which focuses on the quality education and give you the life changing experience.
The 100 Hours Online Traditional Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training program works as a basic introduction to the world of yoga and meditation and allows the student to develop skills that can help him or her to learn about the more advanced forms of yoga in due course of time. By choosing 100 hour online yoga TTC, a student can learn yoga from the comfort at home.
|Accomodation Type ||Total Fees ||Booking Amount ||PapPal (Booking)|
|Shared ||$199 ||$100 USD ||
|Coures Schedule ||Time |
|Wake Up ||5:00 AM |
|Hatha Asana||6:00 AM |
|Pranayama ||7:30 AM |
|Breakfast ||9:15 AM |
|Yoga Philosophy ||10:15 AM |
|Yoga Anatomy ||11:15 AM |
|Self Study||----- |
|Lunch ||1:30 PM |
|Ashtanga ||3:00 PM |
|Alignmet / TM ||4:00 PM |
|Meditation ||5:00 PM |
|Dinner ||7:00 PM |
|Lights Off ||9:30 PM |
- Joint Rotation
- Upper Body Mobility
- Arm Swing
- Warm-Up Activity
- Lower Body Mobility
- Hip Circulation and Twist
- Triyak Tadasana
- UtthithaHastha Padanghusthasana
- Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- SuptaHastha Padanghusthasana
- Marjari Asana
- Prasarita Padottanasana
- Triyak Tadasana
- Ashtanga Namaskara
- Definition of Pranayama
- Four Aspects of Pranayama.
- Need of Breath.
- Natural Breathing.
- Abdominal (or diaphragmatic) Breathing
- Thoracic Breathing
- Chandra Nadi Pranayama (Moon piercing breath)
- Surya Nadi Pranayama (Sun piercing breath)
- Nadi Shodhana Pranayama (Alternate nostril breath)
- Ujjayi Pranayama (Ocean breath)
- Sheetali Pranayama (Cooling breath)
- What is Kundalini and procedure to awaken the chakras
- Preparation to awaken the chakras.
- Postures to awaken chakras.
- Chakra Sadhana.
- Practices to awaken Root Chakra.
- Practices to awake Sacral Chakra.
- Jala and Sutra Neti – Nasal Flush.
- Kapalbhati – Forceful Breathing.
- Kunjal Kriya- Forceful Vomiting.
- Tratak- Candle Gazing.
- Mula Bandha - Anal Lock
- Uddiyana Bandha - Lifting of the Diaphragm
- Jalandhara Bandha - Chin Lock
- Maha Bandha - Practice of all three Bandhas at the same time.
- Introduction & Importance of Yoga Therapy.
- Understanding individual’s body type and its ailments through Yoga Therapy.
- Planning a nutritious yogic diet programme, making lifestyle changes through yogic mindful living and meditative practices.
- History and Basic Principles of Ayurveda.
- Three types of body constitution and their diagnosis.
- SaptaDhatu (7 body tissues) and how to nurture them by herbs and yoga practices.
- Basic concept of Panchakarma and Massage therapy.
- Three Gunas.
- Cause & types of pain.
- The monkey mind.
- Sanatana Dharma.
- Vedas ∓ the Vedic system.
- The Four Goals of Life.
- The Four Stage of Life.
- The Vedic System of Duties.
- Law of Karma.
- The Six System of Indian Philosophy.
- Body Planes
- Anatomical Movements
- Muscle & Posture
- Yoga & Posture
- Muscular System
- Deformities of the spine
- Introduction of Meditation
- Origion & history of Meditation
- Breath awarness Meditation
- AUM chanting Meditation
- Trataka Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation