3 Months Yoga Course (Holistic Yoga)
Course Duration: 3 Months.
Knowledge is what makes you grow in your life, both socially and spiritually. The quality of knowledge and the time you take to learn and develop a new skill make all the difference.
To help you grow and enrich you with knowledge, we have designed this 3-month course that will take you deep into the world of yoga and spirituality. If you have already completed a yoga teacher training, then this course will act as a jumpstart for you to blossom and grow into the best version of yourself
Ishavasayam Yoga School welcomes you to be a part of this yoga journey and experience the transformation in your life with the yogic concepts and ancient science.
The content of this course has been created with much effort and study to cover the basic to advanced levels of yogic concepts. The topics are not limited to the theoretical part only.
The topics like life management, scientific spirituality are the part that will help you practice yoga off the mat and help you develop a positive and discrete view of life and how it actually works. The course covers the answers you are looking for in your yogic journey.
Please Read Carefully.
- * Certification by Atharva Yog Foundation.
- * Check-In on 1st anytime.
- * Orientation & Opening Ceremony on 2nd.
- * All classes will start On 3rd on their given time.
- * Must have completed 200/300/500 YTTC.
- * Please read all the School Policies carefully.
- * 100% attendance in all courses is mandatory, uninformed and irrelevant absences will be considered for cancelation of certification.
|Accomodation Type ||Total Fees ||Booking Amount || PayPal |
|Shared ||$3500 ||$100 USD ||
|Private ||$4100 ||$100 USD ||
|Couples ||$6700 ||$100 USD||
* We Accept INR Payments also.
|Daily Schedule (*Tentative)
|Coures Schedule ||Time |
|Wake Up ||5:00 AM |
|Hatha Yoga (Asana,Pranayama & Meditation) ||5:30 AM - 7:30 AM |
|Breakfast ||8:15 AM - 9:30 AM |
|Indian & Philosophy ||10:30 AM - 11:30 AM |
|Life Management & Scientific Spirituality ||11:35 AM - 12:35 PM |
|Yoga Anatomy & Allied Science ||1:00 PM - 2:00 PM |
|Lunch ||1:30 PM - 2:30 PM |
|Dinner ||7:00 PM - 8:00 PM |
|Lights Off ||9:30 PM |
|Month ||Dates ||Seats Available |
|Feburary 2023 ||2nd ||04/05 |
|May 2023 ||2nd ||04/05 |
|August 2023 ||2nd ||03/05 |
|November 2023 ||2nd ||03/05 |
- General Psychology
- Human Biology.
- Diet & Nutrition
- Teaching Methodology.
- History & Schools Of Yoga
- Introduction to Vedas
- Introduction to Upanishads
- Gayatri Mantra
- Anandamayi Ma.
- Mata Bhagwati Devi.
- Yugrishi Pandit Shri Ram Sharama.
- Swami Vivekananda.
- Paramahansa Yogananda.
- Yoga Vashishta
- Upanishads (Ishavasyo, Kena, Mandukya)
- Surya Namaskar
- Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
- Science of Yajna.
- Gayatri Mantra Origin of Scientific Spirituality.
- Life Management lessons from Gita and Yogis Life.
- Pioneers of Scientific Spirituality.
- Yoga & Health.
- Yogic tools and Therapy.
- Alternative Therapies.
- Swasthya Virat.
- Hatha yoga Pranyama
- Science of Pranayma.
- Meditation importance and definitions.
- Shatkarams and their physiology.
- Meditation and tantra.